Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: I wish we had more eyeties around here...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish we had more eyeties around here...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">actually they dont even have it in NE

    the only states ive ever seen it in are NJ and AZ

    when i was living in fla i would always bring some back with me from jersey

    taylor pork roll

    oh and im still a mets fan

    </div></div>

    Your photo-fu sucks.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_roll

    The stuff looks like spiced luncheon loaf.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish we had more eyeties around here...

    finally this state is mentioned for something good

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Known as the 'Jersey Breakfast',[1] [2] [3] [4] the Taylor Ham, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich is a staple of many delis, diners, and bakeries in New Jersey.

    "Taylor Ham , Egg and Cheese" Is commonly referred to as a "THEC" with "SPK" (Salt Pepper and Ketchup). Also known as a "PEC" (pork roll, egg, cheese). Usually served on a Kaiser Roll. In more liberal areas of New Jersey, it is often referred to, jokingly as a THC.[citation needed] In central New Jersey a "PEC" is usually served on a Hard Roll rather than the softer Kaiser Roll.

    Regionally popular in New Jersey is a sandwich that is simply a Taylor Ham and Cheese, usually served on a bagel or hard roll, with the cheese melted on the bread. Taylor Ham is also sometimes added on a hamburger or cheeseburger for extra flavor. This is often referred to as a "Jersey Burger."[citation needed]</div></div>
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish we had more eyeties around here...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't know you drank the Norton haterade. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

    I hear there are some fine looking women working in the deli/bakery up there. </div></div>

    It's not Norton I hate. Just that damn Wal Mart. Too many people. It's more than I can handle.

    I know what you mean about the deli/bakery. I'm having an affair with a chick from Coeburn that works there. She's originally from Kingsport. Nice, really sweet. Don't let her husband find out though, he's a gun nut.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #34
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish we had more eyeties around here...

    I'll be sure to keep it on the QT...
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish we had more eyeties around here...

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] I'm afraid he's found out. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #36
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish we had more eyeties around here...

    I like to shop at Whole Foods Market . Good selections and the best quality . Scroll down and click on the pictures of meats and sausages as small idea of the selections available . I have never gotten anything there that I didn't enjoy .

    http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stor...alem/meat.html
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  7. #37
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish we had more eyeties around here...

    I would love to see Whole Foods or Harris Teeter locate in this area. That's about as likely as Microsoft locating here.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish we had more eyeties around here...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'm having an affair with a chick from Coeburn that works there. She's originally from Kingsport. Nice, really sweet. Don't let her husband find out though, he's a gun nut. </div></div>

    I don't think you have anything to worry about, he's kinda slow why do you think his nickname is "lunchbox". Kind of makes ya wonder how such a great gal ended up with such a _______. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish we had more eyeties around here...

    If he's slow or not, I've yet to learn to outrun a bullet. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •